About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Monday, 10 February 2014

Cute and Comfy Weekend Outfit- Grey Sweater, Faded Jeans and Infinity Scarf

I know I’ve been MIA for some time now, but what to do, work and other things kept me sort of occupied the last week. But I’m back with a bang! Bam! :D


Now let me try and make your Monday morning a little bright by sharing this fun casual outfit that I wore on Sunday. My husband and I had planned to do some shopping for a trip that we will be taking next week (so excited! Will share the details soon) So I wanted to wear something cute and comfy, and obviously something bright.

Now you might think faded jeans (last worn here) and a light gray sweater (last worn here) do not exactly fall in to the category of ‘bright’ colours, and that’s exactly where the scarf fits in. My outfit was pretty neutral, but I made sure to add a healthy dose of colour in the form of the funky animal print, infinity scarf and hot pink bag. Since Sunday was a fairly sunny day, I ditched my shoes for some studded flat sandals. I tied my hair in a bun and put on silver hairband to complete the look. I really liked how the entire outfit looked- comfy and cute?! J






Sweater: Soon to be disclosed
Jeans: Marks & Spencer
Scarf: Janpath
Sandals: Bata
Bag: Zara
Sunglasses: Marks & Spencer

BTW, if you’re wondering where this gorgeous sweater came from, well wait till I do a Haul video on my latest buys- clothes, accessories, footwear, awesome stuff I tell you! :D Speaking of Haul videos, did you check out my last one?

Thank you so much for taking out the time to comment on my last blog post. I love your comments so keep them coming.


For more fun photos, you can follow me on Instagram.

Linking up with Creative Mondays, Passion for Fashion, Fab Favourites, Three Fer Thursday.

1 comment :