About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Thursday 12 March 2015

Hair Tutorial: Super-Easy Under 2 Minute Bun

I think I can safely say that we have all been through times where we have to get ready in a jiffy and have absolutely no time to tame those tresses! Well, for such rushed days I have a super-easy, ‘under 2 minute hairstyle’ that all of us can master- and it does not even require heat/hairstyling tools! Don’t believe me? Just watch the video to know what I’m talking about.




If you liked this video, please give it a big thumbs-up. :)

Interested in my Hair-Care Routine? You can watch the video here.

For more videos, please subscribe to my YouTube Channel (Clothes and Creativity).

For daily updates, join me on Instagram (clohtesandcreativity).


You can also find me on Facebook (Clothes and Creativity).

1 comment :

  1. so awesome. loved the hair tutorial, looking forward to more :)

    ReplyDelete