About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Monday 14 October 2013

Peacock Green Top, Teal Cardigan, Black Skinnies and Scarf: Outfit

I wore this outfit to work on Friday. I know it’s more on the casual side but it was raining and I wanted to be warm. Plus, I was super lazy to get dressed-up for work.

So I just pulled out a peacock green tea and teamed it up with my black skinnies. I added a teal cotton cardigan to keep me cozy and threw on a scarf for some fun. I should have worn black pumps to make the outfit a little office appropriate, but as I mentioned, I was super-lazy and thus chose my silver flats. I stuffed all my stash in my tan bag and I was good to go.




BTW, this teal cardigan is proving to be really versatile. I have teamed it up with tunic+leggings, dress and colour-blocked top+skinnies previously.

Top: Caslon
Black Skinnies: Mango
Bag: Gifted
Cardigan: Zara
Silver Flats: Gifted
Scarf: Moschino


If you want to see my outfit of the day (OOTD) for today, you can follow me on Instagram (clothesandcreativity).


9 comments :

  1. Anya you look beautiful today. Turquoise suits you so well. Your scarf is gorgeous.
    hugs
    Lenya

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look super cute! You wear colors well :)
    Stopping by from monday funday link up.
    Visit me @ http://willfullyelegant.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :)
      I really liked your maxi skirt and red top.

      Delete
  3. I really like the scarf! I like that you have different shades of blue-green in your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfit. Love the scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit, thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays blog hop last week :) pinning and featuring at the hop this week ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire! :)
      Delighted to know that I was featured on your blog. :)

      Delete