About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Best Red Lipstick for Indian Skintone: Revlon Matte Balm: Standout

I love red lipsticks, and this one has quickly turned out to be one of my favourite red lipsticks. Checkout the review to know what I'm talking about.


If you liked this video, please give it a big thumbs-up.

For more videos, please subscribe to my YouTube Channel (Clothes and Creativity).

Watch Revlon Matte Balm in Sultry: Swatches & Review 


Watch More Product Reviews here.


Where else to find me:
For daily updates, join me on Instagram (clohtesandcreativity)

You can also find me on Facebook (Clothes and Creativity)

No comments :

Post a Comment