About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Monday 26 January 2015

Best Matte Lipstick for Indian Skintone: Revlon Matte Balm in Sultry

I had read a bunch of rave reviews about the Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm range so when I visited the mall last week, I was quick to get one of these cute balm sticks for myself. The colour I chose was ‘Sultry’ #225 and I’ll have to say that this colour is almost perfection for Indian skin-tone. If you want to know more about this product, just hit the play button.



If you liked this video, please give it a big thumb-up. For more such videos, just subscribe to my YouTube Channel (Clothes and Creativity).

I love to hear what you guys have to say so please drop in a line or two. J

Some more product reviews:


For daily updates, join me on Instagram (clothesandcreativity).

No comments :

Post a Comment