About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Monday 13 October 2014

What's In My Travel Toiletry Bag: Skincare and Haircare

Hi guys!

In this video I share with you the toiletry I carry with me on a short trip (2-3 days). The one thing that I missed to show you was my shower gel since that was lying in the bathroom.

And in case you are wondering, I carry a small bottle of perfume in my make-up bag, so even that's not featured here.




If you liked this video then please give it a thumbs-up. For more such fun videos, just hit the subscribe button on my YouTube Channel.

Cheers!

No comments :

Post a Comment