About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Friday 1 August 2014

How to feel and look ‘put-together’ in a jiffy: OOTD

We all have days when we need to get dressed in a jiffy and yet look polished and on days especially nothing worthwhile in terms of clothing comes to mind. On those days, just go basic with your outfit (like a simple dress) and add a bold/bright accessory.

What I’m trying to say is that sometimes all it takes is a bright bag and a bright lipstick (in addition to your basic outfit) to make you look ‘put-together’. Like here, in this photo where I have just worn a simple printed sundress, added a brown belt to give it some definition, and pulled together the entire look by just carrying a bright cherry bag and sporting red lips.

To be honest, I also wore like a really gorgeous pair of sandals (IMO). But had I worn even a pair of basic brown sandals, the outfit would have looked equally good (if not better).





Dress: So old I don’t even remember where it’s from
Bag: Bali
Footwear: Bata
Lipstick: Maybelline lip-stain
Belt: Flea-market

BTW, you can also join me on Instagram and YouTube! J

PS: I had worn this outfit back in June!


1 comment :

  1. Love the splash of pink and your sandals are stunning!

    ReplyDelete