About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Sunday 27 July 2014

Summer and Monsoon Essentials/ Must-Haves: Beauty, Skincare, Fashion

Hi guys!

I've just put-together a bunch of Summer + Monsoon Essentials, basically beauty, fashion and skincare products that I rely on in hot and rainy weather. If you want to know more, just click on the video below.



If you liked this video, then please give it a thumbs-up. For more such videos, just subscribe to my YouTube Channel. J

PS: Funnily enough, I forgot to mention a perfume/body-mist, which to be honest is one of the most important things to have, especially in the sweaty summer months.

Linking up with Creative Mondays, Style SessionsFab Favorites.

3 comments :

  1. You look very pretty in the video. :) I wanted to ask the name of the lip color since the beginning of the video but found the answer towards the end, I so love it but I am only buying cruelty-free stuff since a while. :( Would also love to know where's the top from :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Srishty! :)
      The top's a gift from my Mum.

      Delete
  2. You look very pretty in the video. :) I wanted to ask the name of the lip color since the beginning of the video but found the answer towards the end, I so love it but I am only buying cruelty-free stuff since a while. :( Would also love to know where's the top from :D

    ReplyDelete