About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Saturday 25 January 2014

Casual Saturday: OOTD

Hello lovely people!

Just got a quick outfit post for you all!


Today I’m wearing my favourite coral pants with a sky-blue sweater. Since it’s still quite cold, I added a black blazer on top of the sweater. Keeping the colour of the sweater in mind, I wore my blue/black animal print shoes. And there’s no better way to accessorize a winter out than to add a colourful scarf to it. So yes, I have a beautiful multi-coloured scarf which (in my opinion) pulls the whole look together. J








Blazer: Narendra Kumar for Westside
Coral Pants: Marks & Spencer
Shoes: Lajpat Nagar
Scarf: Some random boutique
Bag: Gifted
Sunglasses: Marks & Spencer

I like this bright outfit. How about you?

Thanks for commenting on my last post

For more fun and fashion related photos, you can follow me on Instagram (clothesandcreativity).



2 comments :

  1. Such a fabulous scarf!! I love it with the bright pants too :) Thanks for sharing with Three-fer Thursday.

    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i loved the scarp wearing style in this post. can u telme how u did it?

    ReplyDelete