About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Lazy Monday: Work Outfit

I’m jumping straight to the outfit I wore on Monday. In case you want to check out what I wore on Sunday, you can see it here. I usually try to update my Instagram daily so that even if I’m unable to post my OOTD on this blog, you can have a look at it on my Instagram.

Monday morning outfit breakdown- I was really lazy and in NO mood to go to work. I was even tempted to give work a miss, but then again that would just upset the entire week’s routine. So reluctantly, I tried to get dressed for work. I chose my monochrome blouse/top (also worn here) and without even giving it a though, combined it with my trusted black trousers. What a no-brainer I tell you! However, as most of you would know by now, I’m not a fan of monochromes and/or neutrals palettes. So I did what I’m best at doing- I threw on a beautiful rust/burnt orange scarf and the outfit instantly became fun! Don’t you agree? To be honest, this outfit is the exact replica of the one here, except that I have switched scarves!



Top/Blouse: Some boutique
Trousers: Mango
Bag: Gifted
Shoes: Tashi
Scarf: Local Shop

If you want to see my outfit of the day (OOTD) for today, you can follow me on Instagram (clothesandcreativity).



2 comments :

  1. Done sweetie :-)
    and again you look beautiful today. Love the coral color of your scarf, suits you.
    hugs
    Lenya

    ReplyDelete