About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Striped Shirt and Black Trousers: Work Outfit

Although I’m not exactly a fan of business-formals, on Mondays I like to dress the part. What would that part be- that of a lawyer working in a law firm.
So last Monday was no exception. I wore my striped white/gray shirt with black trousers and added a skinny belt to complete the look. I really like this shirt for the fact that it’s got a Chinese collar. For footwear I had my black pumps on and as usual I carried my tan bag. It’s been a couple of months since I’ve been using this bag- it’s just so convenient to stash everything in it.I also wore my favourite hoop earrings.



Shirt: Van Heusen
Trousers: Mango
Black Pumps: Tashi
Skinny Belt: Can’t remember
Bag: Gifted

If you want to see what I am wearing today, you can follow me on Instagram (clothesandcreativity)

What do you usually wear to work?

No comments :

Post a Comment