About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Sunday 7 July 2013

WORK OUTFIT OF THE DAY


I am all pepped up to dress-up formally now that I am off vacation and back to the ‘lawyer life’. This is what I wore to work the other day- purple gingham shirt paired with some chocolate brown trousers. I added a skinny, croc-leather effect belt. And I wore my awesome dark brown pumps. Since they are new they’ll take a little time to be all comfy and are a little bit of a pain if you wear them for 9 consecutive hours, but I love the height of the heel. The bag I carried was my tan, leather one.








What is the dress-code at your work place? I would love to read your comments.

2 comments :

  1. i need to wear formals in my office and sometimes you know right it get utter boring, still i try to accessories properly to feel fresh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happygoluckygal, I agree with you!
    I am going to be doing quite a bit of 'Work-Appropriate Outfits' that are easy to wear and still look interesting and fit for the office environment. :)

    ReplyDelete