About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Tuesday 18 June 2013

LIGHTWEIGHT, PASTEL BLAZER FOR SPRING AND SUMMER

For most of us staying in Delhi, even the term “blazer” in summers gives us a sweat. However, today there are a variety of lightweight blazers in the market to choose from. These blazers are in breezy fabrics like cotton and linen and are especially designed to be worn in warmer weather.

The right blazer can add structure and sophistication to any outfit without adding the bulk. And there’s a variety of colours to choose from- right from soft, pastel hues to bright neons. Also, in my opinion, blazers can instantly make any outfit look polished and put-together.

Here, I have paired my lightweight, linen blazer in dusty blue with a navy blue flowy blouse and some dark blue skinnies. Since the blouse has little birds in pink and purple, I added a bright pink cotton scarf which echoes with the pink from the top. My shoes are my trusted black pumps in patent leather which are surprisingly comfy and add a little zing to the whole outfit. I carried my pink/black Zara sling bag. Since the bag is the same shade as the scarf, it just helps complete the look.








Do you wear blazers/jackets in spring and summer? Comments and feedback welcome.

No comments :

Post a Comment