About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Saturday 9 June 2012

Coloured Pants

Coloured Pants/Denims/Bottoms have been quite a rage for some time now, and with summer kicking in with full glory, you can see coloured bottoms everywhere.

I couldn't resist all the yummy colours and jumped on to the bandwagon with much aplomb. As a starting post, I will show you how I have incorporated the trend in to my everyday attire. I bought a pair of maroon pants which I have successfully teamed up with different tops to create a casual-chic look. Here is how:

Look No.1: I teamed up the maroon pants with a basic grey top. To add a pop of colour to the outfit, I added a necklace with orange and maroon stones. The necklace adds interest to the outfit and ties up the maroon pants well with the neutral top. Further, I added a neutral, soft/flesh pink bag to complete the look.




Look No.2: Here, I teamed up the maroon pants with a basic black tee. I accessorized by adding a colour-blocked scarf with black, red, blue and beige colour. Colour-blocking is another trend which has been big since quite some time now. The red in the scarf goes well with the maroon pants. I again carried a neutral bag to avoid adding too many colours. I finished off the look by wearing simple berry coloured flats which go very well with the maroon pants.


So, these are the two ways I wear my coloured pants. Hope you like it and get ideas on how to wear yours! :)

2 comments :

  1. colored pants are cute on you!

    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nav!
      Really like your pepped-up office style!

      Delete