About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Perfect Weekend Getaway: Follow Me Around Lansdowne

If you’re looking for a perfect little getaway from Delhi, look no further than the charming little town of Lansdowne, Uttarakhand.

My Husband and I visited this place in early October (remember the long weekend?), and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves exploring this beautiful little hill station. Now it’s not your typical Indian hill-station where there’s a ‘Mall Road’ where you can eat and shop and basically indulge in all things touristy. This place is full of quaint little churches and temples and museums. In case you’re interested in knowing what Lansdowne is all about, just watch the video.





If you liked this video, please give it a thumbs-up. For more such fun videos, just subscribe to my YouTube Channel (Clothes and Creativity).

Some rore Lansdowne related videos for you:


No comments :

Post a Comment