About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Thursday 2 January 2014

I’m on YouTube…Finally!



There’s some good news…I have finally taken to YouTube! Yes, now you can watch my fashion-related videos on YouTube. Although I have been an avid follower of a lot of YouTubers for a while, I did not really take the plunge up until now. And today, my very first OOTD video is up on Clothes and Creativity. Please watch it and let me know how you find it. Awaiting your feedback.


Just want to tell you all one thing, the video is a little blurry in parts, sorry for that! But it’ll only get better with time! J

9 comments :

  1. Anya I wish you a very Happy New Year, full of Happiness, Love and Joy.
    I just watched the video. You've done a very good job. Keep up the good work honey!
    Cute! Nice outfit and lovely color combo.
    hugs
    Lenya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lenya! :)
      I'm glad you liked the video.
      Wishing you and your family a very happy new year.
      Cheers!

      Delete
  2. Congrats dear...:-) hope you have a wonderful year ahead...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Dear...Love the video...u look adorable...i love the color combo...New to ur blog! following u now! Ru on bloglovin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rachna! :)
      I have to sort out Bloglovin. But I'm on Instagram.
      Also, I deleted your comment on my 'saree post' by mistake! :/

      Delete
  4. Congrats on your 1st video to youtube :) Good luck !

    ReplyDelete