About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Monday 19 August 2013

Tunic Top and Trousers: Work Outfit

I wore this outfit to work a couple of weeks back. I never got down to posting it on the blog, and I cannot remember the reason now. Anyhow, as you can see, the sun was at its full glory (unlike the incessant rains that Delhi is currently being subjected to). I’m sure I wanted to dress comfy that day, and comfy work outfit for me translates into a tunic top and some basic trousers. I love this tunic top- it’s the right mix of ethnic and modern. The prints (which are not quite visible in the photo) are Indian but the piping (in coral, cream and brown) adds a touch of modernity. I always combine this tunic top with my chocolate brown trousers. I wore my nude peep-toes and carried my regular tan bag. And like always, I added some arm candy in the form of my rose-gold watch, some sparkly bangles and bracelets. This is actually one of my go-to outfits for work (when I want to dress comfy or when I have to get dressed in a jiffy).



Tunic Top: Gift
Trousers: Mango
Peep-toes: Balujas


What do wear when you want to dress ‘comfy’ for work?

No comments :

Post a Comment