About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Saturday 22 June 2013

NAIL-PAINTS: Bright or Subtle?

Nail-paints are the easiest way to incorporate colour in to your everyday look. Even if you are wearing clothes in the neutral colour-palette, wearing bright colours on your nails can instantly brighten your look.

My current favourite is Maybelline Expresse Finish in #505 Cherise Cherry. The colour is just gorgeous and makes the hands look feminine and well cared for. I almost always favour bright nail-paints over pale/metallic ones as a pop of colour on the nails always looks great.




Also, I got featured on  http://www.peachesandblush.com/2013/06/pb-snapshots-nail-polishes-we-love.html                  Please check-out the link.

How do you like your nail-paint? Shiny and bright or subtle and muted? Do write in your comments.

No comments :

Post a Comment