About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Saturday 7 February 2015

VLOG: Delhi Elections, OOTD, Big Hair

Hi guys!

Today is one of the most important days for all Delhi residents, as today is the day we get an opportunity to exercise our most powerful right provided by the Constitution of India- our right to vote. I sincerely hope that all of us went out and cast our votes. In fact as I write this, tons of people would still be in the process of voting. And without writing about it any further, I present to you my Voting Vlog. Hit the play button to watch as I go about voting (I also give you a glimpse of my Outfit and big, wavy hair).





If you liked this video, please give it a big thumbs-up. For more videos, please subscribe to my YouTube Channel (Clothes and Creativity).

For daily updates, join me on Instagram.


Have a look at my Jaipur Vlog maybe?

No comments :

Post a Comment