About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Monday 9 February 2015

OOTD: Lunch Date/ Shopping

Ever find yourself in a situation where you need to look ‘put-together’ but not really dressy- like a ‘lunch date’ maybe? And you keep wracking your brains for a simple outfit, but none comes to mind. Well, for those tricky situations, I’ve got an outfit suggestion/ solution for you girls. Just click the button to know all about the outfit.

BTW, this outfit can also work well when you’re out shopping and you want to wear something chic but comfy.



Have you watched my ‘Voting Vlog’?

2 comments :

  1. Absolutely love the look! It has the perfect pop of color and the cardigan balances it out brilliantly. We're sure brides and to be brides can use this look a lot when going on a movie date or shopping!

    ReplyDelete