About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Sarojini Nagar Fashion Haul: Spring/Summer Clothes and Accessories

If you’re a ‘Delhi Girl’, chances are you’ve visited Sarojini Nagar market at least a dozen times to update your wardrobe. I mean everytime I want to satiate my fashion appetite without actually breaking the bank, I straightaway head to this famous flea market and pick up a few (often many) pieces of clothing and accessories! It’s the perfect place to get a “fashion quick-fix” while ensuring that your wallet doesn’t suffer a dent.

So last weekend I gave SN a visit to update my Spring/Summer Wardrobe. Checkout the lovely gems I got by clicking on the video below.

Hint: If you are into floral dresses, neon scarves, jewellery and the likes, you’ll love this Haul! J


For more photos and updates, feel free to join me on Instagram (clothesandcreativity).




9 comments :

  1. I used to shop from there during college days... Nice picks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been there in the summer long back when I'd visited Delhi. Truly is a treasure trove :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your White dress and everything else you bought. Sarojini market is a street shopping heaven :P .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! You have such lovely hair, it would be great if you could share some hair tips with us, especially for the harsh Delhi summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul dear!!
    http://www.indianfashionandlifestyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful floral dress! That will look so cute on you. I found you through Pleated Poppy. I'd love it if you came to my site for a visit. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with that dress Anya. It's so beautiful.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats sucha beautiful summery dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice dress. I already own huge floral patterns. Now I am willing to replace it with new stuff. To get rid of old stuff, I am looking to sell clothes online. Please suggest me some options to re-sale my clothes at lovely price.

    ReplyDelete