About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Haul Video: Beauty, Fashion, Skincare + How I Styled My Teal Maxi Dress



Hi Guys!

Just wanted to share with you some fun fashion, beauty and skincare products that I bought (and won in Sherry’s giveaway) in the recent months.

Just play the video to get a glimpse of all the goodies.



Now that you have watched the video, you know that I’m crushing on the teal maxi. I have already worn the teal maxi a couple of times, and here’s a photo of it.



Do let me know if you would like me to review any product.

For more such fun video, just hit the subscribe button on my YouTube channel.


BTW, I have been featured (in my traditional Indian outfit) on Creative Mondays! J

No comments :

Post a Comment