About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Thursday 17 July 2014

Getting My Boho Vibe On- OOTD- Printed Tunic, Skinny Jeans and Speedy 30

Do you want to get a scoop on all that was hot and (not so) happening in the month June?! Well, if you do then just checkout my latest Vlog Video.

Now coming on to today’s post, is it just me or do you guys also find sheer, printed tunics very boho-esque?! There’s something about printed tunics that give them a very feminine, almost bohemian feel (IMO).

On that note, if you’ve been on this long enough you would know that all things boho catch my fancy, and when I saw this gorgeous printed tunic, I knew I could really use it in my ever-expanding wardrobe. Needless to say, as soon as I bought it, I looked for an opportunity to wear it, and last weekend was perfect (although I was unwell, I thought dressing-up would do me good, and it did!).
I just paired up the top with a pair of dark blue skinnies and rocked my studded black flats. Since the top is sheer, I wore a black camisole underneath. I also wore some purple dangly earrings which complemented (the purple bits of) the top. My bag of choice has been LV Speedy 30 (pretty much since the day I bought it).



If you want to check out the accessories I sported with this outfit, then you can have a closer look at them here.

2 comments :

  1. I really like the tunic! It looks so comfortable but I love how put together it is too!

    ReplyDelete