About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Retro Top, Skinny Jeans and Berry Shoes: Weekend Outfit

I took the last Saturday off (we can take one Sat off in a month, and second Saturday is a holiday) and this is what I wore- dark blue skinnies with this beautiful floral-ish top. I wore my berry coloured pumps which in my opinion brought out the berries and pinks of the top rather well. Don’t you think so? Also, now I have had this top for around 2 years but haven’t worn it much, or at all. It’s got full sleeves and is kind of awkward at the shoulders. So I have always worn it under a blazer or a cardigan. However, looking at this photo, I think it looks nice with the sleeves scrunched up. Also, this top has got a strong 'Retro' vibe to it. Something about it screams 70s to me- maybe it's the print! Anyway, I'm not complaining cause I happen to love all things retro! BTW, do you notice how my tan bag blends in to this whole outfit so nicely. No wonder I have been obsessed with it. :) 



Top: Ted Baker
Jeans: Mango
Bag: Gifted

Shoes: Tashi
Sunglasses: M&S

If you want to see my outfit for today, you can follow me on Instagram (clothesandcreativity).

4 comments :

  1. Wow! Anya that's an awesome top. Looooove it. It's adorable and you rock it, girl!!!
    What do you think Anya, why don't we follow each other on GFC???
    hugs
    Lenya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lenya! :)
      I think that's a great idea! Let's do it!

      Delete
  2. Thats a great look, the shoes make it all even better!

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mimi! :)
      I think the shoes complete the outfit and add a fun element.

      Delete