About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Friday 4 October 2013

Coral Pants, Black Tee and Chunky Scarf: Outfit

I don’t know why, but I have been sporting coloured and printed pants a lot lately. Maybe it’s because a little bit of colour/pattern on the lower half immediately adds interest to even the simplest of outfits. And I have also been a little (or lot) adventurous and bought myself a pair of floral pants (which you can see here and here).

Since 2nd October 2013 was a holiday, I had the opportunity to wear casuals….how I love holidays in the middle of the week! I teamed-up my coral pants (which, for some reason, appear red in this photo) with a baggy black V-neck tee. I added a chunky scarf in coral, gray and blue to the mix, and voila I was good to head out. I enjoyed wearing studded black flats since on most working days I wear shoes with heels. And I carried my regular tan bag. In all honesty, I was mighty pleased with this outfit! J I love how a simple accessory like scarf can pull together an outfit instantly and make it look fun and interesting.



Black Tee: Calvin Klein
Coral Pants: M&S
Bag: Gifted
Flat Sandals: Bata
Sunglasses: M&S
Scarf: Sarojini Nagar

What is your favourite accessory?

You can see the different outfits I created and wore using coral pants here, herehere, and here.


If you want to see my outfit for today, you can follow me on Instagram (clothesandcreativity).

2 comments :

  1. I love brightly colored pants too! You wear them so well! And lucky you for having a holiday on Oct 2nd! That's my husband's birthday, and I bet he would have loved to have had a break :)

    ReplyDelete