About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Saturday 27 July 2013

PINK and GRAY: Outfit

Pink and Gray look good together. Well, at least in my opinion they do! So while trying to add some colour to my (almost) boring work attire, I chose a magenta/pink top and teamed it up with basic black trousers. Although the magenta top has ruffles around the neckline, still the outfit looked kind of plain. And I knew I had to spice it up a bit to get me going for the day. So I chose my gray/black scarf which went rather well with the trouser-top combo.
For accessories I had my silver watch on along-with my pearl bracelet and sparkly pink bangles. I also wore little gray (coloured) stone earrings which are not visible in the photo. Black pumps were my choice of footwear and I stuffed everything inside my tan bag, yet again! Someone at work said that my outfit looked well coordinated. J What do you think?




Do you like the combination of pink and gray?



No comments :

Post a Comment