About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Tuesday 13 October 2015

OOTD: Mad for Plaid

I know ‘Mad for Plaid’ is a rather over-played title in the world of ‘fashion blogging’, but hey, it works!

So now that the weather is a teeny bit nippy (here in Delhi), it’s time to bring out all the fun plaid shirts hibernating in our closet, because I don’t know about you, but for me, Plaid Shirts are an Autumn/Fall Essential. And that’s precisely why I wore a simple ‘Plaid Shirt-Skinny Jeans’ combo when I had to head out to the Contemporary Arts Week. The outfit was pretty basic- and that’s what I was aiming for since we were out and about on our toes for rather long. That explains the ballet flats as well. ;)





Outfit Details:
Jeans: Mango
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Watch: Tommy Hilfiger



3 comments :

  1. You look adorable !! I love plaid shirts too <3
    https://deckedupbeauties.wordpress.com/2015/10/14/review-swatches-catrice-long-lasting-eye-pencil-waterproof/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and love your hair! Thanks for linking up with Thursday Favorite Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining in Love the plaid and the dark denim. Plus the colorful background.
    Thank you for linking up with TH Tuesday!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylishcom

    ReplyDelete