About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Saturday 28 February 2015

5 Makeup Essentials for Beginners

Are you fascinated by make-up but do not know where to start? Well, I’ve compiled a list of 5 make-up essentials that will help you venture in to the world of make-up without getting overwhelmed by the whole concept. 

Just watch the video below to know more.



If you liked the video, please give it a thumbs-up!

In case you are interested in watching more beauty and fashion related videos, just subscribe to my YouTube Channel (Clothes and Creativity).

Please drop in a line or two on what you thought of the video. Feedback always helps! J
For daily updates, join me on Instagram (clothesandcreativiy).


I also have a Facebook page now, so please check it out. J

No comments :

Post a Comment