About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Thursday 15 January 2015

How to Put-Together a Cozy and Chic Winter Outfit

Most of us would agree that we don’t really feel like getting out of our snuggly beds on cold winter days, let alone getting all dressed-up! But if we just give a couple of minutes to ourselves, we can put-together a cozy and chic outfit with minimal effort. Don’t believe me? Watch the video to see how I created a chic winter outfit by just mixing and matching different items from my wardrobe!



If you liked this video, please give it a thumbs-up. For more such videos, please subscribe o my YouTube Channel (Clothes and Creativity).


For daily updates, join me on Instagram.

No comments :

Post a Comment