About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Saturday 20 December 2014

Jaipur Vlog: Indian Wedding, OOTD, Road Trip and More

My Instagram buddies would know that my Husband and I had gone to Jaipur for a friend’s wedding, and I thought it’d be a perfect opportunity to sort of give you guys a glimpse of an Indian wedding (décor), along-with other things (such as our road-trip, my OOTD).

To know more, just hit the play button.



If you liked this video, please give it a big thumbs-up. For more Vlogs, Beauty and Fashion Videos, just subscribe to my YouTube Channel (Clothes and Creativity).


BTW, if you want to checkout what I wore to my friend’s wedding, just click hereJ

1 comment :

  1. had so much fun checking out this video :) Happy New year

    ReplyDelete