About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Monday 22 September 2014

Lakme 9 to 5 Hydrating Super Sunscreen SPF 50: Review

I don’t really have a specific skincare routine, in fact when it comes to skincare, I just wash my face and make sure its moisturized. But one thing that I do not miss doing is wearing a sunscreen. I think it’s one of the most important things you can do for your skin- wear a good sunscreen daily, it goes a long way in protecting your skin against sun damage.

Now although, I’ve been quite loyal to Neutrogena Ulta Sheer Dry Sun Block SPF 50, I’m currently using the Lakme 9 to 5 Hydrating Super Sunscreen SPF 50. If you would like to know what I think of this product, just watch the video below. J



If you liked this video then please give it a thumbs-up. For more Beauty and Fashion Videos, just subscribe to my YouTube Channel (Clothes and Creativity)J

No comments :

Post a Comment