About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Friday 8 August 2014

What I Bought at the Flea Market: Janpath Fashion Haul

I love shopping at flea markets! The whole experience of jostling through vast crowds and digging through piles of clothes to find hidden treasures, and that too at dirt cheap prices is just so enthralling! So everytime I want to give my wardrobe a quick update, without actually breaking the bank, I head to one of the many flea markets Delhi has to offer. And often I come home with bags full of goodies- clothes, accessories, footwear, you name it, and you’ll find it at one these markets.

Now coming to the best part, I happened to visit Janpath (twice, over a period of few weeks) and I was quick to scoop up some really great clothes and accessories. Today I’m going to share with you all my Fashion Finds! Just go ahead and click the play button to see for yourself all the great bargains that I managed to get.

Hint: If you like flowy boho tunics, vintage dresses, funky earrings, then you will most likely like this Haul Video! J You can also watch what I bought from the ever-popular Sarojini Nagar Market here
  



It’d be great if you could drop in a line or two, just sharing your flea market experience (if any).

For more videos on Beauty and Fashion, just subscribe to my YouTube Channel (Clothes and Creativity). For a daily update on the fashion-front, you can join me on Instagram (clothesandcreativity).

1 comment :

  1. The prints are so much fun!
    xx
    http://www.redalicerao.com/

    ReplyDelete