About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Saturday 26 July 2014

OOTD: What I Wore on a Hot Summer Day

Hi Guys!

I don’t know about you, but I surely think that monsoons have given us a miss this time. I’m talking about all of us who stay in Delhi (and around). I mean it rained like twice?! Well, to be honest, it’s not as hot as it was in June but then again, the humidity has shot up the roof.

Rant over, now back to the “fashion” stuff. As the title says, I wore this outfit on a Hot Summer Day (back in June). Just paired my dark blue skinnies with a bright coral top (borrowed from my sister). The interesting thing about this outfit is the lovely olive green bag which is a gift from the Hubs (got it a couple of years back from Pushkar). For more details, just watch the video. J



If you liked this video, then please give it a thumbs-up. For more OOTD videos, just subscribe to my YouTube Channel.

No comments :

Post a Comment