About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick: Pleasure Me Red- Review Video

Hello lovely people!

I know I’ve been MIA for some time now. But hey, if you follow me on Instagram, you would know all that’s been up.

I’ve just been into YouTube a lot. Trying to make videos, as I feel videos are a much better medium to communicate than just blogging. That in now way means that I won’t be blogging. But for now, watch out the video below to know how I like my latest Beauty Buy i.e. the Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Pleasure Me Red (547).


Don’t forget to give your feedback! J




2 comments :

  1. Hi Anya, you do a lot of videos lately I see. Nice one honey.
    xoxo
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you doing videos!
    Just a tip, come a little closer for swatches and showing products :D
    Otherwise its sooo informative!

    Keep it up!
    x

    ReplyDelete