About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Thursday 29 May 2014

Floral Funk: What I Wore to a House Party

It was Saturday night and although I did feel like dressing-up for a house party/dinner that we had to attend, I did not really feel like making a ton of effort with regard to the same.


After browsing through my closet for about 2 minutes, and trying on another dress, I decided to sport this floral one for two reasons:
1.      Florals are my favourite print.

2.      This dress doesn’t really any accessories- it speaks for itself (or so I think).

Once I put on the dress, I was quick to pair it with my orange peeptoes. The peeptoes bookend the flowers rather well. Like I said, this dress doesn’t need a lot of accessorizing, so on the accessories front, I kept things super simple- some simple pearl studs and my rose-gold watch were all I had on. And I stashed my lipstick and other little necessities in a studded sling bag.





If you want to know more about this dress, you can read the story here.


3 comments :

  1. you look so cute...exactly this dress speaks for itself...you got a nice blog..can we follow each other...
    http://leavepillow.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the peeptoes with that dress!

    http://embellished001.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so sweet! no related to this post but we've tagged you for a Leibster Award on our blog :)

    ReplyDelete