About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Monday 16 December 2013

OOTD featuring my new Blazer

Here’s a quick outfit post- I wore this outfit to work sometime last week.

This blazer is brand new and did not see the light of the day for more than 3 years. I had bought it in July 2010 and since it was only to be worn in the colder months, I had happily stuffed it away in the box bed, only to have realized now that it had been unworn for SO long!


Once I realized this, I was quick to wear it with my black trousers and frilly pink top (also worn here). This type of outfit is one of my favourites for work- chic top and trousers topped off with a blazer.
How do you like it?



Top: JP
Trousers: Mango
Blazer: Van Heusen
Shoes: Tashi
Bag: Gifted
Sunglasses: Marks & Spencer

BTW, I have been featured on Creative Mondays. J

All my recent outfits are posted on my Instagram  (clothesancreativity).


4 comments :

  1. Hahaha! That is so true! Lots of lovely clothes stay stashed away for a few years. The magenta and grey contrast looks great.

    ReplyDelete