About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Monochrome Top: One Piece Many Ways

Today’s post is a result of Audrey's wonderful idea of remixing our clothing items to get maximum use out of them. If you want to see the last One Piece Many Ways post, click here. Audrey blogs at Putting Me Together.

Now I am a creature of habit. There are times when I want to wear the same outfit over and over again just because it’s easy and makes me feel good. And there are certain favourite items in my wardrobe- like this gorgeous monochrome top. I had picked it up from a boutique, without even trying it on. Initially I thought it was perfect for work (combined with black trousers). But I think it’s perfect for a casual setting as well.

·         I teamed-up this top with my favourite coral pants. I added black pumps and my studded black bag for some fun. You can have a look at the original post here.


·         The monochrome top paired up with a pair of black trousers is my favourite look for work. I often add a bright accessory (here it can be seen in the form of a hot pink scarf) to add some fun and colour to the monochromatic look. You can have a look at the original post here.


·         This top looks great my white pants. I added a string of pearls around my neck to add a touch of femininity to the outfit. My footwear had animal prints and it almost mimicked the top. You can have a look at the original post here.


Do you remix your clothing items often? Which outfit did you like the best? I would love to know your thoughts on the same. J


13 comments :

  1. Great colors to pair it with! My favorite is the third one with white pants. So chic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Audrey, thanks a ton! :)
      I love the 'One Piece Many Ways' series- thanks to you. :) Really gets our creative juices flowing!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous top! Loving the look with the red pants :)

    Visiting from the linkup. Would you fancy following each other on GFC or other social networks? I'd love to keep up with your posts. Just let me know if you're interested.
    www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Abby! :)
      You've got a great blog. I agree with you, we could keep ourselves updated through GFC. :)

      Delete
  3. Great top! I love it with the red jeans. I also like your black heels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style. Thanks for stopping by. I will follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the remix! I think I love it most with the red pants, though they all look great because that top is so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ash! :)
      I have a soft corner for those pants.

      Delete