About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Thursday 26 September 2013

How to add interest to a Black and White Outfit- Work

So Monday morning I dressed-up in black and white on the mistaken assumption that I had to go to Court. Turned out that I was not really required there. I usually try to wear something nice and bright on Monday mornings, just to keep me pepped-up for the entire week. And this is how I added some spunk to my black and white outfit- white shirt and black trousers were accessorized with a black/gray scarf (previously worn here and here). My obvious choice of footwear was black pumps. And yes, I carried my tan bag.



For Court I would have just had to remove the scarf, tuck the shirt and wear the black blazer.


White Shirt: Zara
Black Trousers: Mango
Scarf: Flea market
Shoes: Tashi
Bag: Gifted

BTW, did you notice how the rather plain outfit looks better just be the addition of a scarf. That’s the reason why I love scarves.

If you want to see my OOTD (for today), you can follow me on Instagram (clothesandcreativity).

No comments :

Post a Comment