About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Monday 9 September 2013

Blue Butterfly Shirt and White Pants: Weekend Outfit

I am in love with this blue/white H&M sleeveless shirt that I thrifted some time ago. It’s got these little white butterflies all over it which I really like. Another thing that I love about this shirt is the Chinese collar- I think Chinese collars add instant sophistication to any shirt/top.

This Saturday was the first time I wore this shirt- and what better way to wear it than to team it up with my white skinny pants. I added a brown skinny belt (borrowed from my Sister) over the top just to accentuate my waist. Keeping in mind the brown skinny belt, I chose to wear my chocolate brown pumps and carried my tan bag. I really liked this outfit. What do you think?









You can see how I wore my white skinny pants earlier here and here.

And yes, I borrow a lot of stuff from my sister (and so does she!). Like they say, sharing is caring! J

Shirt: H&M
White Pants: Marks & Spencer
Skinny Belt: Sister’s
Bown Pumps: Tashi
Bag: Gifted

If you want to see the latest outfit of the day (OOTD), you can follow me on Instagram (clothesandcreativity).

1 comment :