About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Monday 17 June 2013

MONOCHROME: One of the Most Popular Trends this Season

I have recently been reading a lot about monochromatic outfits and how they are making a comeback in the global fashion scene. Monochrome seems to be one of the most popular trends currently.

If you ask me, then I’ll say that I’m a big fan of colours and usually stay away from the boring blacks and whites. However, sometimes, just for a change I do not mind opting for a monochrome outfit.

Here I am wearing my white denims with a psychedelic black and white top. In fact, I went a step ahead and wore animal print shoes in the same combination. I added a string of pearls for interest and I’m carrying my huge M&S bag.


Top: Some boutique
White Denims: M&S
Bag: M&S
Shoes: Don't remember

How do you like this outfit? Looking forward to your comments and feedback.



No comments :

Post a Comment