About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Saturday 1 August 2015

My Birthday Outfit

Birthdays are special, so are Birthday Outfits. So today I’ll share with you what I wore on my Birthday (which was on 21st July).

Since were going for lunch, I kept my outfit casual + comfy, and nothing screams comfy like a good maxi dress. So I wore a beautiful starry maxi dress (gifted to me by my little sister) with some neutral flats. To accessorize, I just wore big white/gold earrings (which complemented the star print) which I got from Bangkok. And I carried my beautiful Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 handbag which fit in all my necessities for the day. I also wore my rose-gold watch (which I seldom leave home without).



Want to have a closer look at my outfit and the accessories? Just watch the video below.





I did change in to another outfit for the evening, since we were going for a movie. I get uncomfortably cold in cinema halls so I added a light cardigan to the mix.

I would love to hear your comments and feedback so do drop in a line.

Where else to find me?





Link-up: Fab Favorites Creative Mondays

5 comments :