Wednesday, 18 September 2013

White Top, Burgundy Pants and Scarf- Weekend Outfit

Most people think that scarves are only to be worn during colder months. I however beg to differ and genuinely think that they can be worn all year round, irrespective of the season. For this simple reason they are one of my favourite accessories. I mean adding a scarf instantly takes even the simplest outfits a notch up. If you don’t believe me, you can decide for yourself (by looking at the outfit below).

So I wore this outfit a few weeks ago for an evening out. It consists of a white top paired with maroon/burgundy pants and a fun scarf. The white top and maroon pants, just by themselves looked a little too simple, and although there’s nothing wrong with a simple outfit, I’m always looking for ways to add fun and interest to an outfit. And what better way to add fun than to have a gorgeous scarf thrown around the neck. I love this gray scarf which has (not so) little red foxes all over it. The quirky print and unusual colour combination make it for a unique piece. And the red print complements the maroon pants just fine. I wore black studded flats and carried my tan bag.



See how a scarf makes a simple outfit look put-together (almost instantly)!

You can see my love for scarves here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here.

If you want to see what I’m wearing today, you can follow me on Instagram (clothesandcreativity).


1 comment:

  1. Such a fun scarf! I love that it has foxes all over it - so cute!

    ReplyDelete